We welcome all those who want to join our advocacy!!
Here are ways how you can be part of us:
- No Age Limit
- Open for all
- No preference on education attainment
- Willingness to participate in the club activities especially in the outreach projects
- Willingness to pay monthly dues
- Willingness to share his/her resources (expertise, financial and in-kind aid) without asking for monetary returns
Membership dues are classified into two types: Annual (one time payment per year) and Monthly. Both dues will be used for administration expenses; logistics costs intended for members during outreach projects; and club activities such as workshops, team-building, and site visits. Ten percent (10%) of both dues will also be alloted for the Club’s Reserve Fund which will be used to finance future community outreach projects.
Ready to become a member? Register here.
How to Share?
- Participate during the planning, coordination, and implementation of the projects
- Share your talents like singing, dancing, hosting etc.
- Share your expertise in various fields like education, environmental education, community development, team building, professional development, etc.
What to Donate?
- In-kind support such as toys, books, school supplies, snacks
- Financial Support (Any amount would be very much appreciated!)
Support our One Toy, One Book Project Campaign
We would be happy to be your partner in creating and implementing projects on helping Filipino children.
or connect with us through below information:
Anna Budich (mobile: +818049432662)
Evalyn Evangelista (mobile: +639198558147)